Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

So, today's challenge is to make a creation using a hen, rooster or an owl. I think I have 1 owl stamp since I sold my retired Best of Cluck set. Chickens just aren't my thing.

If you'd like to play along, go here and join in the fun! Upload your card and you might just win the prize for the day.

I'm going to work on my card now with my mom and sister here making their Christmas cards. Not sure how much I'll actually get done since I'm not sure I want my mom playing with my Big Shot and Nestabilities. Scary thought!!!!!

I'll post my creation later on today when I get another free moment.




Well, here it is....in all it's glory. I kinda used the sketch from this week's sketch challenge as well. I colored the owl using my Prismacolor Markers adding shadow with 30% warm gray.

Details
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Classic Oval Nestabilities, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Prismacolor Markers

2 comments:

CREATE=FUN said...

love it.
especially the color combo

Theresa said...

Beautiful! I love the clean design and yummy colors!