Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

I created this card for Paper Craft Planets 12 Days of Christmas Challenge for Day 2. I was able to actually cut into that wonderful Pure Luxury cardstock from Gina K. I purchased the 120lb weight and it's FAB!!!! I couldn't believe how well it embossed in my cuttlebug folder. My usual paper has a tendency to crease funny sometimes. It's funny because I really had a hard time using it....I only have 25 sheets of it. But now that I've used the first sheet I have a feeling I won't be using anything else but this paper. It's just wonderful.

I placed my quarter-sheet of cardstock into my Cuttlebug folder and ran it thru my Big Shot. Then I cut it to 4" x 5.25". Since the cardstock can sometimes "shrink" when you emboss it, I cut it to the right size after. I stamped the bird from Inkadinkado in Versamark Dazzle and embossed it with clear detail embossing powder.

Details
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Versamark Dazzle
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury paper by Gina K Designs
Accessories: Detail embossing powder, silver stretch cord, Cuttlebug folder, Big Shot

6 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!! Love the white on white...very elegant! I had the hardest time cutting into my first piece of Pure Luxery also. Its just so pretty!

Erika H. said...

This is so GORGEOUS. Love it!

Aimee said...

This is so pretty and elegant.

Helen said...

How cute!!! Lovely colours!

Helen said...

So elegant - gorgeous!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Absolutely beautiful!