Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I created this card for Paper Craft Planet's 12 Days of Christmas Day 1 Challenge. The challenge was to create a card or item with either a bird or a tree in it. So, I kinda did both. I masked my 2 birds to give the illusion that they are sitting in the tree. I used by brayer with Barely Banana on top and Apricot Appeal on the bottom to create a "sunny" effect to the image.


Details
Stamps: Tee Talk by Gina K Designs, Birds are Inkadinkado
Ink: Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, and Creamy Caramel
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Sm Oval Punch, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I really like this! Wonderful design!