Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Thanksgiving Table

Earlier this month I had some time to play and came up with what I thought was going to be the table settings for Thanksgiving. You can find them here. Well, when I went to IKEA on Saturday to get pun cups for my Prismacolor Markers and candles, I picked up some potpourri as well. Well, wouldn't you know it.....I grabbed the red because it matched the room, instead of the orange to match the goodies I had already created. So, I cased myself and created these.

Details
Stamps: Happy Blessings
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Ski Slope DSP
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Rectangle Punch, Scallop Circle Nestability, Top Note Die, Pillow Box Die, Big Shot, White Gel Pen

1 comment: