Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Glimpse into my world....


I got up from my table to grab one of my punches turned back and saw this. Ugh! So, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the mess I create when I'm creating. I've got 2 projects going here for my Thanksgiving table. Plus another finished one off to the side, and a card off to the side that needed it's picture taken and posted.

This is what is should look like when I'm all done for the day. It looks like this now because I'm trying to clean up the house for Thanksgiving, but I have a feeling it won't stay like this for long.....



Of course you'll notice it's only a picture of my desk.......the rest of the room is still quite a mess! Although I did manage to get all the empty SU! boxes together and ready for the trash on Monday.

2 comments:

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

You call that a mess? Glad you're not close enough to drop in on my stamping table (not that I wouldn't like to stamp with you!).

Love the Top Note napkin holders!

Melanie said...

you're so freakin organized!!

sigh. looks great :)