Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gina K Launch Party

Did you see.......Gina K Designs is having a launch party!!!! Ok, so the real party isn't until the 13th, but there are previews floating around out there on her blog as well as those of her design team! So exciting!!!! And she's announced a wonderful new addition that I just can't wait to get my hands on......120lb Pure Luxary White paper. It's said to be a smooth as my beloved SU! Whisper White...only heavier! I'm thinking it will be perfect for postcards and single layer cards. Just think.....those response cards you want to get back from people can just be a simple postcard now on white......with some wonderful embossing with the Nestabilities!!! (Of which mine should be arriving any day now.....I'm not a very patient person)



So, Melanie is launching 2 new sets. One is for all those that love her Just So Sporty and Little Ts sets. And you know I love my Just So Sporty set. She's even holding a contest over on SCS for free sets! Here is my entry for it. It's not my best....didn't have a huge chuck of time to work on it, but wanted to at least get something done.....and wanted it to be a manly card since I don't have many of those in my collection. Something I need to work on. I used the jersey shirt from the Just So Sporty set. The other stamps are Inkadinkado. Paper is SU!...chocolate chip, naturals ivory and Not Quite Navy DSP.



1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the t-shirt you created! Cute card! I'm excited about that cardstock too!