Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Gina K Challenge #1

I made this page for Erika's challenge over at SCS for Gina K's release party! And what a party it was.....especially with SCS having some technical problems and older posts being posted before newer ones. It was a blast and I'm glad I was able to partake in all the action. I placed my order for my new stamp sets this morning since my brain was just to tired to go it last night.

The picture is from my aunt's wedding day. In it are 4 generations; my great-grandma, my grandma, my mom and me. I'm the youngest! In fact only about 2 1/2 years old in this picture. Now all I need is a frame for it so I can display it in my family room.

Details: Stamps: Swirls for a set my Big Sis from DDSS at SCS set me that I can't remember the name of, Itty Bitty Backgrounds Paper: PP from my stash in my closet, Kraft, So Saffron Ink: So Saffron, Sahara Sand Accessories: Buttons from Joann's, Pearl halfs from the Pretties Kit, Bazzil paper flowers. I stamped on the flowers with Sahara Sand to give them a little extra pop.

No comments: