Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Angle Challenge

Gina K. issued a Friday challenge last week with this sketch for an angle card. Here is my take on it.

I used Gina's sketch with alittle inspiration from Michelle Zindorf's brayering techniques. I think the label is WAY outta scale with the stamped image. So, I decided to take it off....which left "lovely" glue marks in the card.....ugh! It didn't look this huge IRL....but once I saw the pic, I was like "something just WRONG with all that!!!!" Live and learn.....

Details
Stamps: Happy Blessings, Live Like You Mean It
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Really Rust
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Sponges, Brayer, Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Versamark Marker
Prismacolor Markers: Walnut, Crimson Red, Goldenrod, Yellow Orange, Spanish Orange, Light Tan, Cocoa Bean, Light Umber, Dark Olive Green, Mahogony Red, Dark Umber

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love EVERYTHING about it!! Nicely done!