Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Christmas Cards

After designing Christmas cards for my mom and my sister.....creating cards for my classes....I've finally been able to sit down and create the card I'll be sending out this year. And here it is.....
Details
Stamps: Snow Swirled, It's Snow Time
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Nestabilities Classic Large Rectangle, White gel pen, Big Shot for SU! by Sizzix
Prismacolor Markers: Green Tea, 30% Warm Gray, Sky Blue Light, Yellow Orange, Crimson Red


The snowman is from a retired SU! set, but I just love using him. And I got to color him with my new markers!!! Loving them so far. Still learning, but that's the fun. I achieved the embossed rectangle by putting the crease pad down first, then the cardstock, then the die (ridge side down) then the cutting plate. And it worked just like I wanted it to....and I was able to position the die exactly where I wanted it.


1 comment:

Colleen Wold said...

Such a simple and beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing!