Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thinking of sending a card


This was made for a friend's mom. I know I CASE'd the design from someone on SCS, but I'm not sure who and of course I didn't save it in my favorites either....doh!!! And I hate not being about to give credit where it's due. Found it!!!!! It's done by 3Fries...her card is here.
I finally made a card with Inspired by Nature that I actually like! It took awhile, but I saw this design and knew I had to give it a whirl.

6 comments:

Angie Williams said...

This is a very nice card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful!

Rachel said...

This is a truly beautiful card! I don't own this set, but now I wish I did! Thanks for enabling.... :)

Lorraine said...

this is very pretty. love the colors and the layout and love the jumbo eyelet with the ribbon. tfs

Amber said...

Very pretty!

Jen said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!