Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Open House Pictures

These are just a few pictures of the setup I had for my open house this weekend. With all the comments I'm getting I thought I should add some descriptions....


This was the "display" setup in my dining room. I had about half my cards on the wire racks in the back. My darling boyfriend made me little stands so they would stand up by themselves! They worked beautifully! Then all my 3-D objects were laid out on the buffet. I also had out the Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretties Kit, and the felt flowers...whatever they are actually called. Cause sometimes you just need to see and touch stuff like that before buying it. My little piggie chef says "Happy Stampin"



This was the setup for the door prize entries. I made a stamped vase with a candle in it...that my sister got...a jar filled with M&Ms that had Halloween tags on each side, and an altered tin with Hershey's Nuggets inside. The packets on the right were for just showing up and have a packet of Skittles inside. Let me tell you....Halloween is a great time to buy candy for altering projects!!!


This was the layout I had in the living room between my 2 couches in there. I had the catalog, dormant list, promo flyers, my newsletter, and order forms here for browsing.



This was the make and take area. I also had all the samples for my upcoming classes laid out and a registration form. At the far end I had my old laptop setup for instant access to my blog and my SU! demo site so they could try out the new online ordering.








This is "The Store". Set up in the living room with all my retired goodies!















9 comments:

Lizette said...

Looks like a great open house ! Good idea to have the cards on the board. Hope you had fun !

Traci G said...

wow! What a great setup for your Open House. I am going to have to use a few of your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Lesly said...

Looks like it was fun. Wish I lived closer. Thanks for the ideas.

Conibaer said...

Looks great! I´m sure you had tons of fun!

Tonya said...

What a great setup! How fabulous was it?

Enfys said...

Wow, you set that up so nicely, I hope it went well for you.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Looks like a lot of fun (:

Loretta Rodger said...

I am so sure your open house was a great success! I really love the way you have everything laid out and displayed. Very lovely!

Elizabeth said...

Looks as though you were set up for a great day. Love your main display!

Elizabeth, Southampton, UK