Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh....I promised a challenge didn't I??

I almost completly forgot with all the prep work for my Open House this weekend.

Well....the example card for it is below.....Halloween Card

The challenge is.....
Create a card using only 1 layer.....not those wonderful multiple layers we're all so used to. Post a link in the comments section here and I'll have a number randomly picked for a sweet Halloween treat. (Guess I need to get the camera back out now and take a pic of it....). I'll just have to describe it for now....it's an adorable Halloween Themed Box-in-a-Bag filled with Halloween sweet treats....namly Hershey's Nuggets!!!!

Guess I need a deadline too......ok...Sunday at 9pm! I'll announce the winner then. Good luck and have fun!!!


7 comments:

Lorraine said...

ohhh, I have something that is coming in the mail that would be perfect for me to work with for this challenge. I haven't made a one layer card in such a long time! lol thanks for the challenge

Enfys said...

Oh my, this is just awesome, I love your blog too (thanks for visiting mine, because it meant I found yours. I'll be back soon)

Pat (mspfd) said...

What fabulous stamping and coloring. Great worki.

Traci G said...

You did such a great job on these! Why have I not tried one of these bag things out yet?? I think I need to!

Lesly said...

This is adorable. Is the pattern the "bag in a box"?

Ann said...

This is SO cute! Love it! :D

Michelle said...

Oh, this is adorable!! A great idea for treats for teachers!