Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm alive....

Just in case anyone was wondering if I managed to survive the attack that was building by my laundry piles. I did manage to tame them into complete submission this weekend. Of course that means I didn't get much stamping done this weekend. I did creat an altered notebook for a co-worker....pic is still on the camera, so I'll update later with that.

I plan on doing a LOT of creating tonight as a box of goodies should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Including all the goodies for my World Cardmaking Day event!!! So excited!!!!

2 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

I know what you mean about violent laundry attacks!!!! Mine is still calling my name, LOL!

Loretta Rodger said...

I can so relate to the laundry mountains! My Dh was gone for a week, and then came home for 24 hours, talk about a mountain.

Go forth and concor!