Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have been stamping......here's the proof!

I know I've been a bit deliquent with my pictures lately, so here are a bunch for you.
This is a cute little card I did for no reason other than to use new stamps. It's a 4-1/4" square card.







I did this card for an SCS Sketch challenge. I love the color combination I choose. I think I was looking for alittle color in my life when I made this one.
Stamp Set: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun, Only Orange
Printed Paper from my stash


Here's a fun circle card I made with my new sweet circle cutter. Who needs a bunch of expensive dies or a Cricut???? I stamped the monogram using JustRite's Monogram kits. So cool!!!!







Spooky Halloween card using a bunch of different techniques......brayered sky and masking.....and faux tearing for the clouds....

Stamp Set: House of Haunts
Paper: Basic Black, Only Orange, Glossy White
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Going Gray


7 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

what a bunch of fun cards....love the effects you got on the spooky one....love the simplicity of the first one and the cheeryness of the 2nd one. I like the 3rd one too in case you wondered!! ;) LOL!

Lorraine said...

all of your cards are lovely. I especially love the Halloween one. tfs

TiStampsUp said...

Love all the cards, but I really adore the halloween card. You did a great job on that!

Tessa said...

great cards! love the circle one!

Loretta Rodger said...

What fun! These cards make me happy! They are very delightful!

Jess said...

Ooh, that Halloween card is great! I love all the different techniques you used!

Allison said...

Great mix of cards...that Halloween one rocks!