Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Did it again........

Yes, I've been at it again.....stamping and no picture taking.....so here are a bunch for your viewing pleasure!!!



Both of these cards were inspired by Sharmill on SCS and use the Flower Fancy and Sincere Salutations sets from Stampin' Up!. You can see her originals here....and here. The first card uses Whisper White CS, Basic Black and Old Olive Classic Inks, Watercolor Pencils and a paint brush. The 2nd card uses Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun and Whisper White CS; Basic Black and Old Olive Classic Ink. I used Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun Ink to watercolor the flowers and Summer Sun Ink to "dye" the twill tape.



















For this Halloween Card I used House of Haunts stamp set, Confetti White CS, Basic Black Ink, Barely Banana and Yoyo Yellow and Only Orange Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Sponges, and a grey watercolor pencil.














For the Change of a Dress card I used the Humor in High Heels set; Confetti White, REal Red, Basic Black and Going Grey CS; Basic Black, Going Grey, and Real Red Classic Ink; the flower and rinestone brad from the Pretties Kit. I colored the dresses using watercolor pencils and a paint brush.


















This is a cheap $2 Dry Erase Board I found at Target and thought it needed a little TLC. I painted the frame with black craft ink. Then used the Humor in High Heels set with Black, Pumpkin, and Mustard Staz-On Ink. Now it hangs on the door coming into my Stamp Studio.














This was inspired by Gina K. You can see her original on her blog. I used House of Haunts stamp set, Only Orange and Basic Black CS, Basic Black Classic Ink, Coluzzle System for the oval, and the black brads from the vintage brads set. The M&Ms are sealed in a small zip-top bag I got at Michael's.




















5 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Well... your cards/projects all look fantastic!! I especially like your sign going into your Stamping Studio! Great job ... thanks for sharing!

~ j said...

great cards and projects. i love those flowers :)

~ j said...

great cards. i love the flower image :)

Enfys said...

Your stuff is super Shannon, I love the flower cards in particular.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome collection of cards and projects. Well done!