Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Criss Cross Card


This is the card I made for my brother-in-law for his birthday....but decided it was too "girly". So, it will go into my stash for future use. I'll make him one using Just Hockey instead.

All products from Stampin' Up!
Paper: Maine Blueberry DSP, Old Olive CS, Not Quite Navy CS, Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Old Olive Classic Ink, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Round Tab Punch, Small Tag Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous crossover card. Love the tag motif embellishment, and the fabulous mix of colors and DP. This really is a beauty and so well done.

Heather said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This card is wonderful! I've never seen a crossover card before - love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for showing the inside sentiment - it looks great!