Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Here is the picture of the altered notebook I did for my co-worker. He's a couch on his son's hockey team. He loved it!! I used Gina K's new Just So Sporty set and Stampin' Up!'s Just Hockey set. The cardstock is Naturals White, Going Gray, and Garden Green. The A and the P are chipboard I colored with the Garden Green Ink Pad. Used the Stampin' Write Markers to color the hoodie.












So, this is where I've been hiding....under this big wonderful pile of SU! supplies!!!! Ok, so most of it is for future classes, but the ribbon is just because I like it!!! It's all organized and put away now. Had to make more storage space for my punches since these 4 pushed over the capacity of the current space. But it's all good!!!




So, I unburied myself from my pile long enough to get these wonderful little packets made up. The ones on the left are for my co-worker's hockey team....they don't have the brads and have fun-size M&M packets inside. The ones on the right are for my sister to give to her co-workers....they have brads on the oval and have a ziploc type bag of M&Ms inside. Aren't they adorable all lined up? Guess I need to go package them up for delivery now.














3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love these Halloween treat boxes you made! I like how you can see the yummy treats inside.

La'Diva said...

That is great! Awww... I wanna know how to do these!!!

lisa808 said...

These are so cute. I love to make things for Halloween.