Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Working.....

last night I was working on putting all my new stamps together!!!! Then by the time I got everything sorted thru and put away and all the stamps put together, oh and made myself some dinner, it was almost 10pm!!!! But I did manage to make up the card for my techniques class. It will include not only 2-step stamping but heat embossing as well for the card background. It's a really great looking card and I'm sure everyone that comes to the class will love it.

And I'm also thinking of offering a by mail type service. Like "Sentiments by Mail" or something. Where you could purchase the kit for the class if you couldn't make it in person. You'd get all the materials for the class cut and ready to go, instructions, and photos of the finished projects. So, if you have any ideas on this, let me know. Or would you maybe just perfer doing a kit that has nothing to do with the classes I offer. Huuummmm.....gonna have to ponder this one for awhile.

OK, gotta run....it's about lunch time and my tummy is grumbling!

No comments: