Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Mojo!

It's back!!!! I thought I lost it there for awhile. Last night I came up here with the intention of making up some birthday cards for SCS Birthday Babes and got nothing....just stood there staring at my stamps and ink and paper....not even knowing where to start. I was just frustrating wanting things I didn't have and thought I needed. So, I've challenged myself to forget about all the cute projects with the Big Shot.....forget about all the stamp sets you don't have yet....forget that you don't have the wide ribbon....and just work what you've got.

Well, I did that today and came up with a really cute scrapbook layout for a friend. Then I cleared off my stamp table, put stuff away where it belongs, and I'm ready to get stamping again.

No comments: