Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Long day........

After I finished in my craft room getting everything ready for Tuesday I decided to hit Archiver's for some more stuff to fill the shelves. Actually I was looking for specific stuff for a project, so it's ok. Then I went over to my upline's house since she was hosting an open house today. Did a really cute make and take and got to meet some of her customers. She had a bunch of stuff for sale like cards, retired products, 3-D items, and retired sets. There was one card set there that really caught my eye.....it was a Card Sending MAN-uel. So cute!!!! Might have to CASE that idea. Got home, managed to scarf down some dinner, and have been in my craft room here all night. Made up 4 really adorable cards that I'm going to be selling. Super cute!!! I used the new paper flowers I picked up at Michael's. I've been wanting them for so long, just didn't know what to do with them.....then it hit me.......and I knew I had to get them. I'll get pics up soon.

Alright......gonna get back to it for the night.....I have a big clothes pin to finish up!!!! Fun Stuff!!!!

Bye.........

No comments: