Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm done!

I spent the morning sifting and sorting thru my stamp room getting it ready for the new additions on Tuesday. I sorted thru all my retired sets and decided what I couldn't live without and priced all the rest for sale. I also got rid of alot of my old accessories and put together a $1, a $2, and a $5 box full of stuff that people can pick from at my open house. I've posted the list of retired sets I'm selling here, so if you're interested let me know. I need to sell them so I can get the Big Shot!!!!! Among other things.......

Ok, I think I'm gonna go face the world now......need to get out to Archivers and my upline is having an open house today. Of course I need to get my newsletter out too. So much to do and so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: