Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi!!!!

Hi!! So, I've gone and done it! I've decided to start a blog. There is so much going on right now in my life that I had to put it all somewhere. I just resigned with Stampin' Up! on Monday and am patiently, ok maybe not so patiently, awaiting my starter kit to arrive so I can play with all the new stamp sets!!! It's supposed to arrive on Tuesday so I may just have to take Wednesday off work. I placed an expedited order this morning so it may arrive Tuesday as well. Oh what a happy day Wednesday will be. I was planning on doing my Open House this weekend, but there just isn't enough time.....and with everyone getting last minute vacations in and prepping for Back To School, I've decided to wait until Sept. to do it. I've been stamping and creating like a crazy women every night. There is a ton of information on my events and classes on my Stampin' Up! website. There's also a place there to signup for my newsletter. I'll have a signup here as well, once I figure out how.

Gotta Run!

No comments: