Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Double M&Ms



Last night was my first Double M&Ms meeting with my upline and her other downlines. I had a blast! We made some great project and I meet some amazing women.


So, I took some artistic license with a few of the projects, but it's that one of the things we love about stamping and gift making? The ability to take one idea and transform it into something unique.


We made a gift bag using Tangerine Tango and the Inspired by Nature set. I added twill tape to the top of the CS. We punched out scallop circles and 1 3/8" stamped images and added them to pixie sticks and mint patties. We made our In Color sample ring. Got to play with her new Big Shot (so going to have to get one of those now) to make a scallop folder that holds a piece of Ghirardelli chocolate. The little book on the left was made with the Eastern Blooms set, sm vanilla envelopes, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, and Tangerine Tango CS. The adorable pink box includes matching note cards using the Eastern Blooms set, the new Hidden Garden rub-on, Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" grosgrain, a rinestone brad from the Pretties kit, 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon around the top, and Pink Pirouette CS to make the box. The Live with Passion card uses Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla CS. The sentiment and flowers are stamped in Chocolate Chip, and the grass in Versamark. Then the sentiment was punched out using the wide oval punch, a clip added from the Clip Assortment, and some Chocolate Ship ribbon.

I wore my bracelet I made using the Hodgepodge Hardware and Pretties Kit brads, and now I'm going to be teaching them all how to make it at a future meeting!!! So excited!!! This is a picture of it at it's full length, then the detailed pic. Looking for the blog I got the "directions" from for this but for the life of me I can't find it right now, so I'll have to update you later with it.

1 comment:

Helen said...

GORGEOUS projects!