Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Christmas Cards

Here are some of the Christmas Cards I've been creating over the past few nights.

This one is by far my favorite, and may replace the ones I've already started as my Christmas card for this year. It uses cardstock weight vellum over a bashful blue inside. The Snow Burst images are stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink. The greeting from Snow Swirled is stamped in Encore silver. And it's finished off with silver cord I had laying around. I really like the simple elegance feel to it.







This card was created from an inspiration I had from a recent Stampin' Success magazine. It's base is Naturals White. The Snow Burst images were stamped inWhisper White craft ink on Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand card stock then punched out using circle punches. The greeting from Snow Swirled was stamped in Bravo Burgandy. The Sahara Sand circle is lifted up with a Stampin' Dimensional. I like how the card really focuses on the stamps and color combination.





This is my least favorite of the bunch. The base is Bashful Blue cardstock. The tree from Snow Swirled is stamped in Kiwi Kiss on Whisper White cardstock and layered on Kiwi Kiss cardstock. The snowflakes on the base are stamped in Bashful Blue and Versamark inks. The snowflake in stamped in Whisper White craft ink on Kiwi Kiss. I punched it out with the scallop punch, and layered it with another scallop punch in Whisper White. It's lifted off the base with a Stampin' Dimensional. The greeting is stamped in Kiwi Kiss.

2 comments:

Jennifer Murai said...

Very Pretty. I love the simplicity of the Snow Burst card, it's nice to get a great look without a gazillion steps. TFS

Tracy said...

Ooh! I love these! very elegant and pretty!